Dr. Randall E. Nacke is a Licensed and Board Certified Ophthalmologist. He has extensive experience working with a full range of comprehensive outpatient, inpatient, and surgical eye care and treatment for adolescent and adult patients.
At Premiere, Dr. Nacke performs LASIK and surgery for disease and trauma including Cataract Removal and Lens Implantation including Premium Lens Implantation, Eyelid surgery, and Glaucoma and Diabetic eye care. Areas of expertise and special interest include:
- Cataract Surgery with Lens Implantation
- Expertise with Premium Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgery including Bladeless LASIK and PRK
- Non surgerical management of retinal diseases including macular degeneration
- Urgent Eye Care
- Glaucoma (Trabeculoplasty)
- Correction of Eyelid Abnormalities
including entropion, ectropion, and excessive eyelid skin
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Visual Field Testing and Interpretation
- Minor Office Surgeries
including lesion removal
- Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
- Eye Trauma Management
- Well Patient Examinations
Dr. Nacke received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biological Sciences (Honors) from the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN. His Medical Education was completed at the University of Iowa College of Medicine in Iowa City, IA.
He completed his ophthalmology residency at St. Louis University in St. Louis, MO, and then completed his fellowship training in cornea and refractive surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. Dr. Nacke is a member of the adjunct faculty of Washington University of St. Louis, MO.
Dr. Nacke is a member in good standing of the following Professional Organizations:
- St. Louis Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery